Tuesday, December 10, 2013

OK I'm Getting Serious, No One.

I have had this blog for about 2 years.
I barely post on it.
Well that all changes today.

I want to be a writer and I never write.
I want to do something creative and I never create.

I'm sick of it. I'm sick of making excuses for myself. I'm sick of allowing myself to loaf.
I want to be productive and I'm going to produce.
If I want something made, I've got to make.

Ohhh I am resisting the urge to turn this from a manifesto to a drawn out poop metaphor....

RESISTED.
MANIFESTO TIME.

From this day forward I'm going to write on this blog every day. I'm going to say things that matter and that make others feel something.

This is going to be my workspace where I experiment and hopefully improve my writing and comedy and all of it.

OK I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS NOW.
It's finals week right now just so you know.
Instead of studying I'm writing manifestos on my blog.
That should tell you why I need to be funny.
I have no academic future.

No comments:

Post a Comment